Английский язык. Его изучение.

Tim

Гость города
I got this new hot chik , her name is Mulya . She wanna be a Prety woman lovin' a Rich Man. I'm just kidding , take it easy , girl!

Tim

Гость города
It is not a big problem , Mulya. I am not going to translate that , because it is Tupac' lyrics and by the way this is real shit. So my advice for you: open a vocabulary. It is useful , sometimes.

I liked your "P.S." in the message you've sent me by email :)

Tim

Гость города
Allison, this is very difficult to say, because I care so deeply about you. The moments we've shared together have been some of the happiest of my life. But I've given it a lot of thought lately, and I think we should fuck other people.

Now, please don't misunderstand: These past seven months with you have been incredible. Before I met you, I never dreamed I was capable of fucking somebody so much. For years, the only person I truly fucked was myself. But meeting you, it just totally opened up my legs. And I know I opened up yours, too.

But it just wouldn't be fair to either of us if we didn't find out who else is out there that we're capable of fucking. As much as it hurts to say, to commit myself to fucking any one person at this stage in my life would be to sell myself short. I want to see who else is out there to fuck. And you should, too. After all, we both have so much head to give.

Remember, we're both young. If, after some time away from each other, we feel certain that we want to spend the rest of our sex lives together, we can. For now, though, I think the smart thing to do is to fuck other people. We both need to learn about ourselves, to find out what types of people we enjoy making time with.

I'm sure this is painful for you. You probably feel as though you'll never fuck again. But Allison, you're a lot stronger than you realize. You'll fuck again, I promise. I can't say when or where or whom, but one day, when you least expect it, when it's the last thing on your mind, you'll meet someone and be fucked right off your feet. I believe magic is in store for you. You will fuck again, and you'll fuck hard.

I wish I could, but I just can't close myself off to new people and experiences. It's a big world out there, full of lots of incredible breasts. And I want to come across lots of them before I settle down with any one set. I want to expand my horizons. Only by leaving my zone of safety can I discover all the different types of people I enjoy fucking.

Please don't think that I'm dumping you. I'll always be there for you. As I move forward with my life, I'll always feel you close to me, no matter who else I fuck. Sharing my semen with you was one of the most wonderful experiences in my life. Every day, I thank my lucky stars to have had you. Especially over the kitchen sink in your parents' house. And in the tool shed. Definitely the tool shed.

No, regardless of what the future brings, I will never forget all the fucks we shared. Special, special fucks. There were times when it felt like our genitals were one. Like we had merged into a single being, body and face. And that's the sort of true fuck, Allison, that nothing can ever erase.

It was great fucking, and it was fucking great.

Tim

Гость города
Эллисон, это очень трудно говорить, потому что я забочусь так глубоко о Вас. Моменты, которые мы разделили вместе, были некоторые из самых счастливых из моей жизни. Но я дал это, много думал в последнее время, и я думаю, что мы должны трахнуть других людей. Теперь, пожалуйста не неправильно истолкуйте: Эти прошлые семь месяцев с Вами были невероятны. Прежде, чем я встретил Вас, я никогда не мечтал я был способен к траханью кого - то так много. В течение лет, единственный человек, которого я верно трахал, был самостоятельно. Но встреча Вас, это только полностью открылось

Tim

Гость города
It is not about brothers and rappers, it is not about West or East , it is about niggas and bithes , it is about power and money

Tim

Гость города
No doubt , it is apparent that our conversation was extreemly interesting , I will write you tomorrow.

It's the plain truth Believe it or not.

I do believe in that. It is interesting , you ' ve never told me that before . Why ?

yes , it was pac's lyrics....

P.S. you wrote " It is words Tupac?"

if you ask you have to write in that way , pretty similar though....

Is that Tupac's words ?

Can you see the difference

I think it is good practise for , will help to prosper your English

Good luck

Tim

Гость города
Do you mean our coorespondence by email? if so , I am not going to write you any messages... I don't speak even to my parents , I determined to consentrate on America and the language

I am sorry

Mulya

ЦарЫца
ТИМ

Да, я имела ввиду нашу переписку по email.( я на англ. не пишу потомучто сегодня что-то туго соображаю :)) )

I don't speak even to my parents , I determined to consentrate on America and the language
Мне непонятно только одно: ты ведь на ФОРУМЕ на русском пишешь.
И ещё тебя что совсем не интересует, то что я тебе написала на email ( "P.S")