Английский язык. Его изучение.

Tim

Гость города
я каждую ночь ровно в 3:14 на этот сайте захожу , в это время открываются все самые страшные ссылки

Tim

Гость города
"Грубовато будет для английского варианта - "I want to", не принято так. Надо бы "I would like to" "

Oh , man , it depends on whom you 're talking. In general it really doesn't matter

Aliens

Меня знают многие ;-)
Oh , man , it depends on whom you 're talking. In general it really doesn't matter
If you don’t care about sounding rude it really does not matter :-). But I bet after couple of years in England you will start speaking the way everybody else does around you, i.e. in more polite way then the one you got used back in Russia.

Tim

Гость города
Serguei , hey man I ma so glad to meet an armavirian who speaks english. Where do you live and study ? Actually there are some defferences between English in Briatain in America.
Because I study in the US I am trying to get more from amreca and thir way of life. But the most challenge form is that next yeat I am going to Cambrige and probably will have some problems with their accent and dialect.

Aliens

Меня знают многие ;-)
Serguei , hey man I ma so glad to meet an armavirian who speaks english. Where do you live and study ?
Что касается "live and study", то я уже в возрасте, когда люди "live and work".
Если хочешь поговорить с кем-нибудь, кто жил в Армавире, а теперь живет и учится за границей, попробуй связаться с моим сыном, он будет твоим ровесником: http://www.poliakov.demon.co.uk/vlad.htm
Actually there are some defferences between English in Briatain in America.
Because I study in the US I am trying to get more from amreca and thir way of life. But the most challenge form is that next yeat I am going to Cambrige and probably will have some problems with their accent and dialect.
Главное, старайся не набираться слэнга, говорить на нейтральном английском (пусть даже и с американским акцентом, который часто слышен даже сквозь сильный русский акцент).

Tim

Гость города
упс , сорри... а за ссылку спасибо , буду пробывать...вы говорите сленга не набираться , хе , я сопртивляюсь , как могу !

Tim

Гость города
hey Mulya ...today my friend ( 16 years and his girlfriend 17) told me that he had a baby 1 year old. Can you believe in it?!!! and everybody told me that it was a true. The have sex not very often , I don't know why! maybe he has problems with something. Now he just told me that they had have sex ONLY 1 time per month!
Does not sound very good. Also he is going to marry her! He has got a job he works at Mcdonlads and he does not share his time with his baby. Poor litle boy!

bye bye , mUlya

Tim

Гость города
I'll try to write why... see me and my friend from Korea are getting tired of all this bulshit

"Americans girls are nasty" - Mark(korean) told me

Today a friend of mine ( girl ) was doing the oral presentation about sexual education at our schools.
And while she was talking to us I was founding out exciting and interesting facts about american teenagers. Kids do have sex in Junior High Schol at an age of 12 and 13 , of course not everybody but anyway make you think about more and deeply ...what do you think , Mulya ?

Tim

Гость города
MEN!
u shouldn't listen 2 your selfish heart
It doesn't really have a brain
Besides keeping u alive
Its existence is in vain
"How could I be so mean,
and say your heart has no place?"
Because mortal men fall in love again
as fast as they change their face
I may be cruel, but think awhile about